The Benefits of Propane
Written on: October 17, 2022
Propane gas is a popular fuel for many reasons. It’s efficient, portable, versatile, eco-friendly, safe, reliable, and readily available. You may also hear propane referred to as LP, LPG, or liquid propane gas. When it’s used in vehicles, it’s called propane Autogas. But whatever it’s called, there are many ways propane can improve your quality of life in and around your North Carolina home.
Why Use Propane?
There are many reasons you can feel good about using propane in your home. Here are some of the benefits propane offers:
- Propane is efficient: One of propane’s best qualities is how efficient it is. That means you get more for your money when you use propane to fuel your appliances. For example, a propane clothes dryer saves you time, money, and energy by drying your clothes 25% faster than an electric dryer.
- Propane is portable: Propane is easy to transport, so you can bring it with you when you go tailgating this football season.
- Propane is versatile: There’s so much propane can do in and around your home. With a single supply tank, you can use propane to cook, heat your home’s water, dry your clothes, and heat your home and pool.
- Propane is eco-friendly: Propane is clean and green. It’s non-toxic and produces almost no harmful carbon emissions.
- Propane is safe: Propane appliances and tanks must adhere to strict safety standards. And all propane professionals receive extensive training. Propane has one of the best safety records in the fueling industry.
- Propane is reliable: After a severe storm, power lines are often left damaged—sometimes for days. You can’t count on always having electricity. However, a propane whole-house backup generator can keep everything in your home up and running during a blackout. That’s something you can count on.
- Propane is readily available: The vast majority of the propane used in America is produced here in America. Unlike heating oil, the cost and availability of propane isn’t vulnerable to geopolitical events.
On top of everything else, propane is a good choice if you’re keeping a close eye on your budget. Because propane appliances run more efficiently than their electric counterparts, using propane can lower your energy bills. And you won’t have to sacrifice your family’s comfort. Additionally, propane appliances cost less to operate than their electric counterparts, so you’ll save money on operating costs as well!
Choose Briles Oil & Gas
There are lots of good reasons to use propane in your home. And when you’re in need of propane delivery, Briles Oil & Gas is a full-service fuel provider you can trust. We’re a family business that treats our customers like family. And we have decades of experience making safe propane deliveries to homes around Davidson and Randolph counties in North Carolina.
Contact us today to learn more or to schedule your next delivery.