What Is Commercial Propane Used For?
Written on: August 14, 2023
A Versatile Fuel for Your Business
Propane is an integral part of a diverse selection of commercial ventures. From hospitality businesses like hotels and restaurants to poultry farms and manufacturing plants, a lot of business owners need a reliable source of propane to get the job done.
Briles Oil & Gas doesn’t just deliver propane to our residential customers. We also offer commercial propane services. So if you’ve got a business in the greater Asheboro area of Northern Carolina that uses propane, you can count on Briles Oil & Gas for safe and reliable bulk propane service and delivery the same way homeowners count on us.
Propane offers versatility wherever you use it. Just as there are a variety of ways to use propane in and around your home, there are a variety of commercial uses for propane as well.
Here are some of the ways bulk propane is used in commercial and business settings:
- Farmers can use propane to heat barns, greenhouses, crop dryers, and poultry houses.
- Hotels, laundromats, and commercial laundries cam use propane gas dryers for fast and efficient clothes drying.
- Facilities with a commercial kitchen can rely on propane for their high-powered cooktops, ovens, water heaters, and grills. Cooking with propane offers precise temperature control. Propane water heaters offer efficient and reliable water heating and the ability to clean large quantities of dishes on a budget.
- Hospitality venues with outdoor space can use propane for space heaters and firepits that will keep their customers comfortable outside for more days of the year.
- Construction companies use propane for their scissor lifts, welding equipment, and generators. They can also use propane to provide cost-effective heating on construction sites.
- Businesses of all types depend on propane generators to keep their buildings and occupants safe, keep the lights on, run HVAC equipment, and protect food, perishables, and technology. For example, in a facility that provides essential services like a nursing home or hospital, a propane generator can run life-saving medical equipment. Propane generators can also keep a business’s HVAC system up and running and thereby protecting computers and servers from extreme and potentially damaging temperatures. A propane generator can also keep security systems and refrigeration units up and running.
- Factories and warehouses can use propane for forklifts that can be used inside as well as outside because of their low emissions.
- Businesses that do heat-shrinking benefit from propane heat guns which let their employees work quickly and safely.
So whatever business you’re in, you can benefit from the use of commercial propane. There’s so much propane can do.
Choose Briles Oil & Gas
You get more than a propane provider with Briles Oil & Gas. In addition to delivering your bulk propane, we also have the expertise to help you manage your propane usage and costs. That’s good for your bottom line.
Briles Oil & Gas has decades of experience providing safe and courteous service in North Carolina’s Alamance, Chatham, Davidson and Randolph counties.
Contact Briles Oil & Gas today to learn more or to start getting reliable bulk propane for your business.